The cost of corrosion is in excess of $276 billion dollars according to NACE International, the worldwide authority on corrosion. Having a solution that can repair cracks, repair leaks, and provide for structural integrity; while simultaneously be lower in cost to apply and require no heat....well we consider that revolutionary.
- $20 billion dollars, that's what the Department of Defense spends annually on corrosion.
- $8.3 billion dollars, that's the cost of corrosion for Highway Bridges
- $7.0 billion dollars, cost of corrosion for Gas and Liquid Transmission Pipelines
- $7.0 billion dollars, that's the cost of corrosion for Hazardous Materials Storage
- $108.6 billion dollars, spent on Protective Coatings every year
- $36.0 billion dollars, the cost of corrosion of Drinking Water and Sewer Systems
- $6.9 billion dollars, that's the cost of corrosion for Electrical Utilities
- $23.4 billion dollars, the annual cost of corrosion for Motor Vehicles